| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Covington, Tn in August is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.9 °C (89.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in August is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 66.3mm (2.6in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Covington, Tn August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Covington, Tn, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Covington, Tn: