| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Covington, Tn in July is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly parched. Circa 101.3mm (4in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:00 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 14:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Covington, Tn July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Covington, Tn, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Covington, Tn: