| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Covington, Tn in September is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 101.1mm (4in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Covington, Tn September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Covington, Tn, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Covington, Tn: