Vs > Ljubasevka
Covington, Tn vs Ljubasevka Climate & Distance Between
Covington, Tn vs Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand
Covington, Tn vs Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
Covington, Tn vs Angelica, Ny, Usa
Covington, Tn vs Jalta, Ukraine
Ljubasevka vs Alliance, Ne, Usa
Ljubasevka vs Okhotsk, Russia
Ljubasevka vs Vassouras, Brazil
Ljubasevka vs Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain
Obihiro vs Stephenville, Nf
Boise, Idaho vs Hightstown, Nj
In Amenas vs Babanusa
Ak-Bajtal vs El Oued ( Guemmar )
- The distance between Covington, Tn, Usa and Ljubasevka, Ukraine is approximately 8,970 km or 5,574 mi.
- To reach Covington, Tn in this distance one would set out from Ljubasevka bearing 314.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Covington, Tn bearing 216° or SW .
- Covington, Tn has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Ljubasevka has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Covington, Tn is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Ljubasevka is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 6.7 °C (12.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 0.3 °C (0.5°F) less in Covington, Tn. The continentality subtype is subcontinental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 772.1 mm (30.4 in) more which is equivalent to 772.1 l/m² (18.95 US gal/ft²) or 7,721,000 l/ha (825,426 US gal/ac) more. About 2 2/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 11.8° higher in Covington, Tn than in Ljubasevka.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Covington, Tn relative to Ljubasevka. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ljubasevka vs Covington, Tn
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Covington, Tn vs Larissa, Greece
Covington, Tn vs Jimani, Dominican Republic
Covington, Tn vs Mafraq, Jordan
Covington, Tn vs Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands
Ljubasevka vs Chengdu, China
Ljubasevka vs Mt Cook, New Zealand
Ljubasevka vs Ottawa, Ks, Usa
Ljubasevka vs Whangapoua Forest, New Zealand
Nigde vs Shingle Point, Yt
Koszalin vs Morehead City, Nc
Brodhead, Wi vs Tapanui
Apia, Upolu vs Bouake
Covington, Tn vs Ljubasevka Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Covington, Tn
Climate Guides for Locations near Ljubasevka